- "I was recruited by a man called Tyranus on one of the moons of Bogden."
- ―Jango Fett
Behind the scenes
Boba Fett visited Bogden in Boba Fett: The Fight to Survive and landed on Bogg 4. It has been speculated that Bogg 4 is in actuality Kohlma, however, in this case, it is much more likely that Kohlma is the one unnumbered moon mentioned in the book as being "covered from pole to pole in gravestones".
Labyrinth of Evil states that Jango Fett was recruited by Count Dooku to be the prime template for the clone army on Bogg 4 while other sources state that he was recruited on another moon, Kohlma. Jango Fett's StarWars.com Databank entry however, stated "a man named Tyranus approached Jango on the moons of Bogden with an intriguing proposal" This would imply that his actual recruitment took place, over an extended period of time, on a number of locations with the final sealing of the deal taking place on either Kohlma or Bogg 4.
In The Clone Wars Campaign Guide, Kohlma is misspelled as "Kholma".
- Maul: Lockdown (Mentioned only)
- Maul: Lockdown audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Jango Fett: Open Seasons 1 (First appearance)
- Jango Fett: Open Seasons
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
- Star Wars (1998) 45
- Star Wars Adventures 4: Jango Fett vs. the Razor Eaters (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Jedi: Mace Windu
- The Clone Wars: Secret Missions 2: Curse of the Black Hole Pirates (Indirect mention only)
- The Clone Wars: Secret Missions 3: Duel at Shattered Rock
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Illustrated Companion (Indirect mention only)
- The Unseen Planets of Episode II
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide