- "You two find the general and help him. This frigate is not going to last; we have to get out of here!"
- ―Captain Rex, telling Koho and Denal to find Anakin Skywalker
"Koho" was the nickname of a clone trooper who served in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. He participated in the Battle of Devaron aboard the Separatist Munificent-class star frigate to recover a Jedi holocron that famous bounty hunter Cad Bane had stolen. Koho and fellow 501st Legion clone trooper "Denal" were attacked by Cad Bane, who killed Denal and used the soldier's armor to escape onboard a Galactic Republic-stolen Sheathipede-class transport shuttle.
The clone trooper known as Koho was born on the planet Kamino, a clone of the bounty hunter Jango Fett, and served in the 501st Legion as a part of the Grand Army of the Republic. He participated in the Battle of Devaron, and while serving under Captain Rex, helped Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano attempt to recover a stolen holocron from the bounty hunter Cad Bane.
After engaging Bane and his battle droids in a firefight aboard his personal Confederate Munificent-class star frigate, Tano separated from Skywalker's group and chased after the fleeing Bane, who had the stolen the holocron in his possession. Skywalker soon ordered Rex and the clone troopers to find the frigate's hangar and secure a transport while he left to find his Padawan.
However, Bane's frigate soon endured heavy damage, and the clone forces were instructed to evacuate. Rex gave Denal and Koho the task of locating and assisting Skywalker with the capture of Bane. While searching the doomed ship, Koho and Denal found Bane, and attempted to force him to surrender. The hunter, however, overpowered them both and killed the two troopers, taking Denal's armor as a disguise to sneak aboard the Republic forces' ship.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force" (Appears in flashback(s))
- (First identified as Koho)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 clones were based on the genetic template of the human male Jango Fett and created on the planet Kamino. The entry also establishes that they stood at a height of 1.83 meters and had brown eyes with tan skin. Since "Cargo of Doom portrays Koho as a clone trooper, this article assumes he shares all those characteristics. states that
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes "Holocron Heist" and "Children of the Force" to 21 BBY. As the episode "Cargo of Doom" takes place between the two episodes according to , Koho's death must take place in that year.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom"