- "Remind you of anything?"
"Kor-Lahvan. I remember."
- ―Brand and Hazram Namir, while sterilizing water on Coyerti
Kor-Lahvan was a location where the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry was once deployed in 0 BBY. There, Private Hazram Namir first realized that another 61st soldier, the ex-bounty hunter Brand, was observing him. In 3 ABY, while sterilizing water to drink on the jungle planet Coyerti, Namir and Brand were both reminded of their experiences at Kor-Lahvan.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Battlefront: Twilight Company establishes that the 61st Mobile Infantry was deployed to Kor-Lahvan prior to the battle on Vir Aphshire, which takes place concurrent to the Battle of Yavin, and after Hazram Namir joined the company two months prior to Vir Aphshire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas defines 0 BBY as the year preceding the Battle of Yavin; therefore, the 61st must have been deployed to Kor-Lahvan in 0 BBY.
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where Brand and Hazram Namir briefly bring up Kor-Lahvan while on the planet Coyerti is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Brand and Namir's brief exchange involving Kor-Lahvan must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY.