Korev VII was an astronomical object that occupied the seventh orbital position in the Korev system, a part of the Zaric sector in the Slice portion of the Inner Rim. At some point between 0 ABY and 4 ABY, Moff Linis of the Galactic Empire issued from Korev VII a bounty on the Wookiee Cherioer.
Behind the scenesEdit
Korev VII was introduced in the 1994 Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game supplement Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters, which was written by Rick D. Stuart for West End Games. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Korev system, and therefore Korev VII, in grid square N-9.
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Korev system
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters is set between the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which corresponds to some point between 0 ABY and 4 ABY, according to The New Essential Chronology.