The Koro-2 all-environment Exodrive airspeeder was an airspeeder manufactured by the Desler Gizh Outworld Mobility Corporation during the last decades of the Galactic Republic. The Clawdite assassin Zam Wesell piloted a Koro-2 speeder, and utilized it to escape Jedi Knights on Coruscant following her failed assassination of Senator Padmé Amidala.
Manufactured by the Desler Gizh Outworld Mobility Corporation, the Koro-2 was powered by an uncommon external electromagnetic propulsion system. The airspeeder's forward mandibles induced ionization in the air around the vessel as it flew, making them conductive to allow paired electrodes to electrify the airstream and magnetically propel it towards the rear. This resulted in the air dragging the speeder forwards, obtaining atmospheric speeds of up to eight hundred kilometers per hour. The lean craft featured a pressurized cabin that could seat two with an air supply of two weeks, allowing it to travel, to a limited degree, underwater or in space.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Koro-2 all-environment Exodrive airspeeder)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (First identified as Koro-2 all-environment exodrive airspeeder)
- Star Wars: Alien Archive (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 71 (Databank A-Z: Zam Wesell–Wexley)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition