Koyi Mateil was a guest at the premiere performance of Squid Lake at the Galaxies Opera House on Coruscant in 19 BBY. A beautiful, buxom young Twi'lek female, she was the wife of Duke Teta. She hoped he would die soon, so she could take the fortune for which she married him. Mateil's lekku were artificially colored.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned)
- Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars (First identified as Koyi Mateil)
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia