- "I've been to Tatooine, actually, and bagged a krayt dragon there. Its pearls paid for the upgrades on the Jewel."
- ―Nakari Kelen, to Luke Skywalker
Krayt dragon pearls were concretions that could be found in the bellies of krayt dragons, a species of large creatures that could be found on the desert world of Tatooine. Those pearls were regarded as valuable. The former senator Johhar Kessen, a notorious big game hunter, regarded a polished Krayt dragon pearl paperweight as the ultimate trophy on Tatooine. They were also considered to be a type of kyber crystal and because of that, they could be used in lightsabers.
- Heir to the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Commander (First mentioned)
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)