Krennic's DT-29 heavy blaster pistol was a DT-29 heavy blaster pistol used by Director Orson Krennic. A non-regulation weapon, Krennic's DT-29 was custom-fitted with a macroscope. Krennic used the weapon to injure the rebel Cassian Andor and later attempted to kill Jyn Erso, but was shot from behind by Andor before he could pull the trigger. The blaster, and Krennic, were subsequently destroyed when the Death Star fired on their location with its superlaser.
Behind the scenes
- "I figured the pistol has likely been passed down through generations. It's a powerful three-shooter. But Krennic doesn't draw it very often; he doesn't need to."
- ―Ben Mendelsohn
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story audiobook
- Rogue One Adaptation 3
- Rogue One Adaptation 6
- Star Wars Battlefront (First appearance) (DLC)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Krennic's DT-29 heavy blaster pistol)
- "Imperial Troops" – Star Wars Encyclopedia (Picture only)