A krill farmer was an individual who harvested and captured krill. Krill farmers seeded ponds to attract the creatures, a process that could take generations to fully come to fruition. The farmers scooped the krill into baskets, then drained the water. In 9 ABY, a human tribe on Sorgan consisted of krill farmers. The krill were used to brew the drink spotchka, which was served at a nearby common house.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 4: Sanctuary" (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian: Season 1: Volume 1
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Junior Novel
- The Mandalorian: Magnetic Fun (Mentioned only)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Cast"
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian - The Art & Imagery Collector's Edition, Volume Two
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Guide to Season One
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Handbook
- (First identified as krill farmer)