Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The Krish were smooth-skinned humanoids with large, wide heads. Their faces were dominated by bony ridges above the eyes and along the nose, and their mouths were filled with rows of tiny, pointed teeth. They often smiled when seeing any form of entertainment. They also had short, wiry hair.
Krish loved playing games of any sort, as they provided a way to focus their aggressive psychology. They were incredibly competitive, and they responded well in the face of difficult puzzles or extreme adversity. However, when faced with easier tasks, they would often intentionally make it harder for themselves. Their love of games also had a distracting effect, so they were highly unreliable when it came to business matters or other jobs they considered unexciting.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Dueling Ambitions
- Knight Errant: Aflame 5
- (Mentioned only)
- (Form assumed by Clawdite)
- Fair Prey"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- "Crimson Bounty"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 14
- "First Contact"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1 (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- Alien Encounters
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 88 (LEI4, Leisure)
- The Essential Reader's Companion