- "Imperial freighter, this is Governor Everi Chalis. If you do not adjust course within fifteen seconds, I will deal with you as I dealt with the crew of the Mandible during the Belnar Insurrections. That will be my gift to your superior, Commodore Krovis, before I have him tried for gross incompetence."
- ―Everi Chalis, to the crew of an Imperial freighter
Krovis was a male commodore of the Galactic Empire and the superior of an Imperial heavy freighter crew during the Galactic Civil War. In 3 ABY, the Imperial defector Governor Everi Chalis, working for the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry, contacted the freighter, pretending that she was still a member of the Empire. Intending to direct the freighter into a trap, she threatened the crew of the freighter, claiming they were in danger from an ion storm. Chalis referenced Krovis specifically, claiming she could have him tried for incompetence.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where Krovis is mentioned takes place twenty-two years after the Clone Wars. That conflict ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas; therefore, the corresponding section of Twilight Company must be set in 3 ABY.