- "Armed with ten Taim and Bak H-eights and a Krupx missile delivery system."
- ―Cala describes the armaments of Goliath
Krupx was a weapons manufacturing company which produced the MG7-A proton torpedo utilized by Resistance T-70 X-wing starfighters and the missile delivery systems used in the Imperial escort carrier Goliath. When the Goliath attacked the Carrion Spike, the stolen personal starship of Imperial Governor Wilhuff Tarkin, the Koorivar Cala identified the Krupx system to the other members of the rebel cell who had stolen the ship.
Behind the scenesEdit
Krupx was originally mentioned in Star Wars Screen Entertainment, a 1994 Lucasfilm Ltd. Star Wars Legends product which included blueprints of starships from the original trilogy. It was brought into canon by the James Luceno novel Tarkin, which was released in 2014.
- Star Wars: Card Trader (Card: Blueprints - B-wing Fighter)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Rebel Starfighters Owners' Workshop Manual