- "Armed with ten Taim and Bak H-eights and a Krupx missile delivery system."
- ―Cala describes the armaments of Goliath
Krupx Munitions, commonly known as Krupx, was a weapons manufacturing company. They created the Groundshaker 7, a type of sonic grenade, as well as the MG7-A proton torpedo utilized by Resistance T-70 X-wing starfighters and the missile delivery systems used in the Imperial escort carrier Goliath. When the Goliath attacked the Carrion Spike, the stolen personal starship of Imperial Governor Wilhuff Tarkin, the Koorivar Cala identified the Krupx system to the other members of the rebel cell who had stolen the ship.
Behind the scenesEdit
Krupx was originally mentioned in Star Wars Screen Entertainment, a 1994 Lucasfilm Ltd. Star Wars Legends product which included blueprints of starships from the original trilogy. It was brought into canon by the James Luceno novel Tarkin, which was released in 2014.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: X-Wing Deluxe Book and Model Set
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Knights of Fate (First identified as Munitions)
- Rebel Starfighters Owners' Workshop Manual
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary