Krysguld Dartis was a human male who worked as a lookout in his home village on the planet Savareen. His tongue was cut out by the Crimson Dawn syndicate when he and the other villages stood up to them; however, he was still able to maintain an effective silent communications network. In 10 BBY, he was present when the Cloud-Riders and a group of criminals formerly affiliated with Crimson Dawn joined together with the villagers to oppose the syndicate.
Krysguld Darti was a human male who lived in a village constructed in the ruins of the Bis Refinery on the Pnakotic Coast of his homeworld Savareen. Like the other inhabitants of the village, he had had his tongue cut out by the Crimson Dawn syndicate after the villagers stood up to the criminals and refused to pay tribute. He worked as a lookout for the village, keeping an eye on any approaching starships from a beach near the village and gauging whether or not they posed a threat to his community.
When Dartis believed danger was coming he would send a tap-code command to the villagers, warning them to hide in burrows and cove shallows until the threat had passed. In 10 BBY, he was present in the village when a group of Crimson Dawn affiliates led by the criminal Tobias Beckett landed in order to process coaxium they had stolen from the planet Kessel. He then witnessed the stand-off between the criminals and the Cloud-Riders gang and aided the two groups when they worked together to defeat the forces of the Crimson Dawn when they arrived on Savareen to collect the coaxium.
Personality and traitsEdit
Dartis used a tap-code comlink and a location transponder which he wore around his neck and carried a club with a head that could be electrified by turning a dial beneath it. Like the rest of his villages he wore striped robes of many colors.
Behind the scenesEdit
Krysguld Dartis first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story and was first named in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Krysguld Dartis)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Savareen in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the event on Savareen in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.