Kuat-Entralla Engineering was the manufacturing company that built the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer, Mandator IV-class Siege Dreadnought, and the Mega-class Star Dreadnought used by the First Order. It also built the Xyston-class Star Destroyer, which was used by the Sith Eternal.
The manufacturing company spawned from the notable Kuat Drive Yards, who had worked with many factions such as the Galactic Empire and the Galactic Republic. The presence of Sith loyalists within the executive board of Kuat-Entralla allowed the clandestine funneling of supplies and designs to Exegol through various intermediaries.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 68 (Weapons & Uniforms: The Finalizer)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- The Star Wars Book
- "The Final Order and the Battle of Exegol" – Star Wars Encyclopedia