- "Follow my lead."
- ―Kylo Ren, to his squadron
Kylo Ren's personal squadron was a First Order starfighter squadron led by Kylo Ren. The members of his squadron piloted TIE/sf space superiority fighters whereas Ren himself utilized a TIE/vn space superiority fighter known as the TIE silencer. During the First Order's war with the Resistance, Ren's squadron led the initial attack on the Resistance fleet.
The dark warrior successfully penetrated the Raddus' defenses and destroyed the hangar, killing several Resistance pilots such as Tallissan Lintra. However, he was unable to attack the MC85 Star Cruiser's bridge due to the presence of his mother, General Leia Organa. His less conflicted wingman, Lieutenant Poldin LeHuse, did not hesitate to fire on the vulnerable bridge, resulting in the destruction of the Resistance High Command with the exception of Organa, who survived the vacuum of space with the aid of the Force.
After completing their attack run on the Resistance flagship, Ren's squadron was recalled to the Mega-class Star Dreadnought Supremacy by General Armitage Hux. Ren was able to return to the dreadnought, but LeHuse and another wingman were shot down by the Free Virgillia-class Bunkerbuster Ninka.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 2
- Star Wars: Droid Repair Bay (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Kylo Ren's personal squadron)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles