Game summary[edit | edit source]
"The Clone Wars have raged for three years with neither the Knights of the Jedi Order or the Droid Army of the Separatists close to victory. On Coruscant in the quiet Holocron Vault at the center of the Jedi Temple, Master Yoda instructs the next generation of Jedi – the Padawans. Little do they know that Darth Sidious has hatched a mischievous plan to tip the tide of the war and trouble is brewing across the galaxy…"
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
For hundreds of years Yoda™ has trained the Jedi Knights™ of the future, but never for something like this. The Dark Side is preparing a weapon more powerful than any Jedi™ has ever faced before. Play now to take control of the galaxy!
Build, create and control your favorite characters and vehicles to smash your enemy, solve puzzles and complete challenges within the LEGO® Star Wars™ universe.
- Quest with Yoda™ or Count Dooku™ to discover your destiny
- Battle and build your way through 15 iconic levels of LEGO® Star Wars™ action per side
- Create and control armies from elite Clone Troopers™ to powerful Starships
- Discover exciting mini movies that reveal the story
- Play exclusive bonus levels to rank up and upgrade your units
- Sign in with LEGO ID to save your progress online
- Featuring 18 official LEGO® Star Wars™ models
- Play with over 30 LEGO® Star Wars™ Minifigs including Yoda™!
For more information about LEGO Star Wars, visit LEGO.com/starwars
May the Force be with you!
Continuity[edit | edit source]
The game uses scenes from the LEGO Star Wars films.
Development[edit | edit source]
The LEGO.com Star Wars portal has a trailer for the game.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology