LEP-86C8 was an LEP servant droid that helped Doctor Nuvo Vindi with the Blue Shadow Virus during the Clone Wars. He was at Vindi's hidden lab on the planet Naboo. Vindi gave LEP-86C8 the last virus bomb to store in the lab's bomb room, which was witnessed by captured Senator Padmé Amidala. After Vindi was arrested by Republic forces, the droid hid in the lab. He was pursued by the Republic troops, who were attempting to secure and defuse all of the bombs, and was relieved of the explosive by Padmé and Padawan Ahsoka Tano. He eventually escaped and set off Vindi's virus bombs, destroying himself and unleashing the Blue Shadow Virus into the lab, necessitating its quarantine.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons"
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as LEP-86C8)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes "Blue Shadow Virus" and "Innocents of Ryloth" to 21 BBY. As the episode "Mystery of a Thousand Moons" takes place between the two episodes according to , LEP-86C8's death must take place in that year.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia