LM-7B was an R-series astromech droid that was displayed on a shelf of droid parts within the Droid Depot in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu during the First Order's occupation of the planet in 34 ABY. It was manufactured by Industrial Automaton and had blue, black, and white paneling and a black sensor.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded states that all R-series droids are manufactured by Industrial Automaton. As Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge depicts LM-7B as an R-series droid, these characteristics must also apply to it.
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Droid Depot
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia states that all astromech droids are second class droids. As LM-7B is depicted as an astromech droid in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, it must also be a second class droid.
- Droid Depot has official backstory elements that, while not directly published for the public, are officially canon details that can be obtained verbally from cast members working in the store.
- The Star Wars Book dates the Battle of Batuu, which is depicted in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge via the attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, to 34 years after Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of A New Hope to 0 BBY, therefore the events of Galaxy's Edge, including LM-7B's appearance, must take place in 34 ABY.