The LO-KD57 was a model of luxury sail barge manufactured by Ubrikkian Industries. The Hutt crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure owned one such repulsorcraft, the Khetanna, which underwent armament modifications to suit the gangster's needs.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Princess Leia – The Rescue"
- Star Wars 4
- "Tales from Wild Space: The Blue Brothers"—Star Wars Adventures 13
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- Rescue from Jabba's Palace
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker
- Bloodline (Appears in hologram)
- "Tales from Wild Space: Majordomo, Major Problems"—Star Wars Adventures 23 (Appears in flashback(s))
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Weapons & Uniforms: Jabba's Skiff Guards)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 23 (Weapons & Uniforms: Princess Leia Organa) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (First identified as LO-KD57)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 28 (Databank A-Z: Queen Jamillia–Jedi Temples) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 32 (Databank A-Z: Kel Dor–Ki-Adi-Mundi)
- Starships and Speeders
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- Star Wars Complete Vehicles, New Edition
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.