The LR1K sonic cannon also known as the Geonosian sonic cannon was a sonic cannon weapon. This weapon was employed by the Geonosians for the Confederacy of Independent Systems at both the First Battle of Geonosis and the Second Battle of Geonosis. The weapon employed a powerful blast of sonic energy that proved powerful in the Confederacy's efforts in the Clone Wars, as it could kill most clones.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First identified as LR1K sonic cannon)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap" (In flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 22 (Highlights of the Saga: The Battle of Geonosis)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines (First identified as Geonosian sonic cannon)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 40 (Highlights of the Saga: Battle on Geonosis)
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- "Explosives, Heavy Weapons and Unstable Elements" – Star Wars Encyclopedia