The Lady of Coins was a female individual who had dust-shrouded acolytes on the Outer Rim planet Crucival. Like other factions on the planet, she gave her own reasoning on why she wished to claim Crucival as her own. The human soldier Hazram Namir served the Lady of Coins sometime between 4 BBY and 0 BBY.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Battlefront: Twilight Company establishes that Crucival is located within the Tion Hegemony, a sector that Ultimate Star Wars places in the Outer Rim Territories.
- Battlefront: Twilight Company establishes that Hazram Namir joined the Crucival-based Opaline Creed soon after the fall of the Malkhanis, which was the first faction on Crucival he fought for, and he was a member of the Creed fifteen years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As Namir must have served the Lady of Coins after his time with the other two factions, he must have joined her sometime after 4 BBY. The novel also suggests that Namir served the Lady of Coins sometime before the Battle of the Tower, as he looked back on his time serving her during that battle. According to the novel, the Battle of the Tower occurs two months before the battle on Vir Aphshire, which happens concurrent to the Battle of Yavin. Galactic Atlas also places the Battle of Yavin in 0 BBY; therefore, Namir must have served the Lady of Coins sometime between 4 BBY and 0 BBY.