- "I was thinking of staying out in the Lake Country. There's some places out there that are very isolated."
- ―Padmé Amidala
The Lake Country was the most isolated area of the planet Naboo. Its population consisted of farmers, shaak herders, and glass craftworkers. A popular vacation spot, visitors traveled to see its waterfalls and open grasslands filled with wildflowers.
A region of great natural beauty, Naboo's Lake Country was located in a valley dotted with numerous lakes, surrounded by mountains. The land was fertile and regularly flooded by its rivers, but was dry in the summertime. Its lakes were sealed off from Naboo's underground waterways and caverns, and thus were safe from large aquatic creatures.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Picture only)
- "Intermission, Part I"—Star Wars Adventures 12 (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders" (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 25: Fortress Vader, Part VII (Vision to Darth Vader)
- "Stories in the Sand"—From a Certain Point of View (Appears in hologram)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles