- "I was thinking of staying out in the Lake Country. There's some places out there that are very isolated."
- ―Padmé Amidala
The Lake Country was the most isolated area of the planet Naboo. Its population consisted of farmers, shaak herders, and glass craftworkers. A popular vacation spot, visitors traveled to see its waterfalls and open grasslands filled with wildflowers.
A remote retreat made up of a sparse, mainly farmer- and hermit-craftworker–dominated population, the Lake Country's water meadows were populated by flocks of grazing shaak, and rivers that provided the fertile land's waterfalls regularly flooded the area, though it was left dry in summer.
The region, known for its great natural beauty, was located in a valley dotted with numerous lakes and surrounded by mountains. Its lakes were sealed off from Naboo's underground waterways and caverns and thus were safe from large aquatic creatures. The natural heritage of the Lake Country was protected by the Naboo. After the Invasion of Naboo, new treaties with the Gungans were signed that reinforced the isolation of the lakes in the region.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Picture only)
- Queen's Shadow
- Queen's Shadow audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- "Intermission, Part I"—Star Wars Adventures 12 (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders" (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 25 (Vision to Darth Vader)
- Leia Organa: Ordeal of the Princess (Appears in flashback(s))
- "Stories in the Sand"—From a Certain Point of View (Appears in hologram)
- From a Certain Point of View audiobook (Appears in hologram)
- Darth Vader 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Force Collector (Vision to Karr Nuq Sin)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide
- (Picture only)