- "The power of the dark side resides in that lake, Nomi Sunrider. Do not listen to it."
- ―Master Thon
Lake Natth was a lake on the planet of Ambria. After Jedi Master Thon defeated Sith spirits that threatened to take the sector, he contained their dark side energy beneath the lake. Over time, the power of the dark side warped the creatures of the lake, resulting in the creation of the vicious Hssiss.
Through meditation, a Jedi could draw minerals out of the lake and infuse them with the Force to create the Luxum crystal. This crystal was powerful against droids, releasing an ion pulse upon contact.
- Tales of the Jedi: The Saga of Nomi Sunrider (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi (audio)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 4: Jedi Holocaust
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two
- Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 1"—Star Wars Insider 26
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 2"—Star Wars Insider 27
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 11 (PLA8, Planets of the Inner Rim)
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia