The Land Port was an industrial area of Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu. The Land Port acted as the land-based entryway into Black Spire Outpost, with travelers arriving by foot, on creature back or on a land-based vehicle. It contained Savi's Workshop as well as Black Spire Station and the Droid Depot, where newly arrived travelers could have their vehicles or droids serviced.
The port was more rugged then the rest of the outpost and the roadways were less maintained. It connected the region of forest bordering Black Spire Outpost—where the Resistance maintained a base in the ancient ruins during the war between the First Order and the Resistance—and the outpost's marketplace.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire audiobook
- Galaxy's Edge 1 (First canonical appearance)
- Galaxy's Edge 5
- A Crash of Fate
- A Crash of Fate audiobook
- Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Droid Depot
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Savi's Workshop
- Star Wars: Datapad
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge has official backstory elements that, though not directly published for the public, are officially canon details that can be obtained verbally from cast members working in the land.