Landing pad nine was the ninth landing pad at the Imperial security complex on Scarif. Prior to the Battle of Scarif, the stolen Zeta-class cargo shuttle SW-0608 piloted by the Rebel squad "Rogue One" landed on landing pad nine.
An Imperial inspection team arrived via the tram and headed inside the cargo shuttle, only to find that there were hidden rebels, and was ambushed. Further being supposedly killed. Then, a Shoretrooper threw a grenade inside the cargo shuttle, destroying the entire vehicle, and creating extensive damage to the landing pad.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story audiobook
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel audiobook
- Star Wars: Rogue One Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Rogue One Adaptation 5
- Rogue One Adaptation 6
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as landing pad nine)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded