- "Look at this. Ever since the XP-38 came out, they just aren't in demand."
"It'll be enough."
- ―Luke Skywalker laments the low selling price of his landspeeder to Obi-Wan Kenobi.
A landspeeder was a ground transportation vehicle capable of hovering slightly that enabled transit at relatively high speeds. Luke Skywalker owned an X-34 landspeeder, which he and his newfound friend C-3PO used to travel to the Jundland Wastes to seek out R2-D2 when he escaped from the Lars moisture farm. Later, he used the landspeeder to pilot himself, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the droids C-3PO and R2-D2 from the Jundland Wastes to Mos Eisley following the destruction of the Lars homestead. After the group arrived at Mos Eisley and chartered Han Solo and Chewbacca to fly them to Alderaan on the Millennium Falcon, Luke sold his landspeeder for 2,000 credits to help cover their fare. Luke lamented the price he was given, noting that ever since the new model of landspeeder had come out, the old one just didn't sell like it used to.
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Ghosts of Dathomir
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 4 (Building the Galaxy: Filming R2-D2, Part 1)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Starships and Speeders
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Cast"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Practical"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- Landspeeder on Wikipedia