Lanzarota Malco was a female human who lived on Savareen in the Pnakotic Coast village on the Pnakotic Coast. She was responsible for supplying the village with energy and fresh water, which is why she supervised the maintenance of wind turbines and desalination vaporators. She was also present when Tobias Beckett's crew came to Savareen in 10 BBY to refine Coaxium that they had stolen from Kessel.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Lanzarota Malco)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Savareen in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the event on Savareen in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.