- "Troop reinforcements. Here we go."
- ―Laren Joma during the Battle of Scarif
Laren Joma was a human female Rebel pilot who served in the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. She fought against the Galactic Empire in the Battle of Scarif serving as Bistan's "delivery driver" - piloting a UT-60D U-wing starfighter/support craft in which the Iakaru served as a door gunner. Joma was known to be even-keeled, and tolerated Bistan's exuberance because of his widely-respected marksmanship skills. She also served as Blue Eleven in Blue Squadron. During the Battle of Scarif, her ship was shot down after she delivered troop reinforcements on the ground.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Laren Joma)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 71 (Weapons & Uniforms: Blue Squadron)