Behind the scenesEdit
Lark and Jonk was created for the 2018 Star Wars Anthology film Solo: A Star Wars Story and was first revealed in the film's first trailer. The character first received identification in the reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
In an interview with StarWars.com, creature concept designer Jake Lunt Davies revealed that for Lark and Jonk' design, like Glaucus's, Ivan Manzella was influenced by the space monster feel of the 1950s, taking as inspiration what would have influenced the designers had Solo been released in 1965, ten years prior to 1977, year in which the original Star Wars film Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, was released.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Meet the Crew
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Adaptation 3
- Lando: Double or Nothing, Part V
- (First pictured)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Lark and Jonk)
- The Art of Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor
- Star Wars: Alien Archive