Laundry room #346 was a laundry room located aboard the Supremacy, a Mega-class Star Dreadnought built by Kuat-Entralla Engineering that served as the flagship of Snoke, the Supreme Leader of the First Order. The room was located at the rear of the Star Dreadnought, slightly to the right of its center. The Supremacy was destroyed above the planet Crait in 34 ABY during the Battle of Oetchi, when it was torn in two by a ramming maneuver made by the Resistance MC85 Star Cruiser Raddus.
Behind the scenes
Laundry room #346 was first mentioned in the 2017 reference book Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections, which was written by Jason Fry and illustrated by Kemp Remillard.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Complete Vehicles, New Edition
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Battles that Changed the Galaxy dates the Battle of Oetchi to 53 years after the formation of the Galactic Empire, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, the Battle of Oetchi must occur in 34 ABY.
- Star Wars: Battles that Changed the Galaxy