- "Side you should pick is your family. No matter what. Above all else. But here you sit, bickering like a bunch of starkles over which one gets the first and last worm. You know the Lawquanes? Old man Cut, he fought in the Clone Wars. He saw the truth of things: No side in war is the right side. He did the right thing. Settled down. Had a family. Never got drawn back into the muck."
- ―Glen Taffral, to his children
The Lawquanes were a family located on the planet Saleucami. The adoptive father of the family was Cut Lawquane, a former clone trooper. He worked as a farmer and had married Suu. The two children of the family were Jek Lawquane and Shaeeah Lawquane.
During the Clone Wars, Cut was a clone trooper in the Galactic Republic's Grand Army. Following the Battle of Geonosis, Cut's troop transport came under attack by several Separatist gunships and crashed. When the battle droids searched the transport's wreckage, Cut ran away knowing that he would not survive. He eventually made his way to the Outer Rim planet of Saleucami. There, he met, fell in love and married Suu Lawquane. Together, they raised Suu's children, Shaeeah and Jek at their farmstead.
|Suu Lawquane||Cut Lawquane|
|Shaeeah Lawquane||Jek Lawquane|
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch – "Cut and Run"
- Aftermath (Mentioned only) (First identified as Lawquanes)
- Aftermath audiobook (Mentioned only) (First identified as Lawquanes)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 36 (Databank A-Z: Cut Lawquane–Lothal)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 48 (Databank A-Z: Sabe–The Separatist Council)
- "Scarif and Other Outer Rim Planets" – Star Wars Encyclopedia