LeKelf was a human male who served as a loyal member of the White Worms gang on the planet Corellia. He worked as a sentry for the gang's den in Coronet City, and in 13 BBY, he was present when the scrumrat Han escaped from the gang's leader, Lady Proxima.
LeKelf was human male from the planet Corellia who served as a scrumrat in the White Worms gang of Coronet City. By the time that he was one of the older scrumrats in the gang, LeKelf's loyalty had earned him a number of perks, including sentry duty near the surface of Den of the White Worms, which allowed him access to slightly fresher air than most other gang members.
In the year 13 BBY, LeKelf was present in the den when fellow scrumrat Han was brought before Lady Proxima, leader of the gang. Han, who had returned from a trade with no goods for Proxima, used a rock to break a shutter behind the gang leader and bathe her in light, which burned her skin. Using the distraction, Han then pushed through the other scrumrats and escaped.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
LeKelf first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story, and was portrayed by Liam Self. The character was first identified in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as LeKelf)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events in Solo: A Star Wars Story that take place on Corellia to six years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY; therefore, the events on Corellia in Solo must take place in 13 BBY.