A lectroticker was a small electronic device used to bypass low-grade security locks. It was made up of a small sense-plate the size of a standard security card connected by several small wires to a data compiler. It was inserted into a standard lock and would deliver varying charges to the mechanism to scramble the circuitry in an attempt to unlock it.
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- "Wanted by Cracken"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- Threats of the Galaxy