- "Come on!"
- ―Firest orders his men to charge the fallen walker
Ledick Firest was a human male cold-weather soldier who served as a colonel in the military of the Rebel Alliance. In the year 3 ABY, Firest was with the Rebel forces stationed at Echo Base on the planet Hoth when the Galactic Empire attacked. He was amongst the troops deployed into the trenches to hold off the Imperial forces while Echo Base was evacuated. After the T-47 airspeeders of Rogue Squadron managed to down one of the Empire's All Terrain Armored Transport, Firest yelled to the troops around him to charge the vulnerable walker; however, the Imperial vehicle was then destroyed by the airspeeders in a fiery explosion.
Behind the scenesEdit
The name Ledick Firest first appeared in the Star Wars Legends board game Assault on Hoth in 1988 and in 2013 was retroactively applied by the fifth issue of De Agostini's relaunched The Official Star Wars Fact File to an unnamed Alliance officer portrayed by an uncredited extra in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, which was released in 1980. The name was then first used in canon by the video game Disney Infinity 3.0 when it was released on August 30, 2015. Despite the game's non-canon status, Lucasfilm Story Group member Pablo Hidalgo confirmed on Twitter that the names it uses for film characters are considered canon.
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (First identified as Ledick Firest)
- (Video clip only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Disney Infinity 3.0
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the events of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back occur in 3 ABY.
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Assault on Hoth
- ↑ The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 5
- ↑ screenshot) (