Supportive to the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars, Prince Lee-Char was given leadership of his homeworld of Dac after the assassination of his father, King Yos Kolina. However, Lee-Char's regime was challenged from the very start by a Quarren–Separatist invasion led by his father's murderer, Commander Riff Tamson, and Chieftain Nossor Ri, and he worked with Captain Ackbar and the Jedi Order to repel the invaders from Dac. After giving himself up to be captured, Lee-Char was sentenced to execution by Riff Tamson. Nossor Ri, after realizing Tamson's evil ambitions, rallied the Quarren against Tamson and the Confederacy. In the fight, Lee-Char was set free, and he ended up killing Riff Tamson. Soon after, Lee-Char was appointed rightful ruler of Dac.
Personality and traits
Lee-Char showed potential as a leader being able to inspire his people through his bravery and charisma. He was loyal to his homeworld and was willing to risk his life for the good of his people. Lee-Char wished for peace between the Quarren and the Mon Calamari. He was able to persuade Nossor Ri to turn against Riff Tamson by pointing out that Tamson wanted to become the ruler of the seas and that Nossor Ri and the rest of the Quarrens were simply pawns in Tamson's scheme. Though he was inexperienced, Lee-Char had enough combat prowess to kill Riff Tamson, avenging his fathers death.
Behind the scenes
- "'I Just Can't Wait to be King.' Probably not Prince Lee-Char's favorite song."
- ―Leland Chee
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Water War" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gungan Attack"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Prisoners"
- (First pictured)
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 128 (First mentioned)
- "Season Four Secrets"—Star Wars Insider 128 (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – "Shop" (Set: Lee-Char)
- "Blood-Feud: Warriors of the Deep!"—Star Wars Insider 129 (Indirect mention only)
- (First identified as Lee-Char)