A member of the Warbird gang, Leoz stood behind Gorr when he talked to their First Order superiors after a failed attack on the Colossus. Later on, he took part in a second raid on the refuelling station. During the attack, he was stealing a small crate when Tamara Ryvora rammed a repulsor carrier into him, sending him crashing into the wall. Ryvora left him sprawled across the floor as residents of the Colossus came to seize the contents of the carrier. Later, after the Warbirds had allied with the Colossus, Leoz placed a curse on Kazuda Xiono after being angered by the pilot's winning streak on a gambling game Xiono had been invited to play because the pirates thought he'd be easy pickings. Xiono later got back at Leoz by giving him a talisman he'd gotten from Mika Grey, which he claimed was itself cursed.
Personality and traitsEdit
Leoz had orange skin, one blue eye, the other being covered with an eye patch, and wore part of a stormtrooper helmet that covered the lower half of his head. He was considered a sore loser, willing to place alleged curses on people who had defeated him in games of chance.
Behind the scenesEdit
Leoz first appeared in "The Triple Dark", the second episode of Star Wars Resistance Season One. He was not identified until the season 2 episode "Kaz's Curse", where he was voiced by Steve Blum. In the original script for "Kaz's Curse", the one who placed the curse on Kazuda Xiono was originally going to be a Hassk pirate named Vusk until the crew opted to use Leoz instead.
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Triple Dark" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars Resistance – "Synara's Score"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Doza Dilemma"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Into the Unknown"
- Star Wars Resistance – "A Quick Salvage Run"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Hunt on Celsor 3"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Engineer"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Kaz's Curse" (First identified as Leoz)
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Mutiny"
- (First identified as Leoz)
- (Indirect mention only)