Biology and appearanceEdit
The Lepi were tall, lanky bipeds that were characterized by two long ears that stood upright, prominent buck teeth, and thin whiskers that grew near their mouths. They were covered in fur that could be green. Their upper limbs ended in hands with five digits, one of which was an opposing thumb, and their lower limbs ended in large feet.
Lepi in the galaxyEdit
One known Lepi was the racer Thrar, who represented Coachelle Prime in the forty-eighth annual Dragonfire Air Rally. Another was the smuggler Jaxxon, who worked at least once for the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. Years earlier, during the waning days of the Galactic Republic, the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker once encountered a disgruntled Lepi on the Wheel who informed them on the whereabouts of Grynask Sanberge. A Lepi was present in Takodana Castle on Takodana thirty years after the Battle of Endor.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Lepi first appeared in Star Wars canon in the third issue of The Force Awakens Adaptation written by Chuck Wendig and illustrated by Marc Laming. They were originally created for the Star Wars Legends Star Wars 8: Eight for Aduba-3, a 1977 comic written by Roy Thomas and illustrated by Howard Chaykin.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (Appears in flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Appears in flashback(s))
- Choose Your Destiny: An Obi-Wan & Anakin Adventure (First identified as Lepi)
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Triplecross"
- "The Lost Eggs of Livorno"—Star Wars Adventures Annual 2018
- Choose Your Destiny: A Luke & Leia Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Bounty Hunted"
- "Hare-Brained Heist"—Star Wars Adventures Annual 2019
- The Force Awakens, Part III (First appearance)