- "In a show of Republic loyality, the small Mid Rim world of Leria Kerlsil announced the loosening of immigration laws to allow the influx of refugees. The planet, however, had an odd set of cultural restrictions on newcomers."
- ―Extract from the HoloNet News
Leria Kerlsil was a planet in the Core Worlds. It allowed Refugee Relief Movement settlement in 22 BBY, shortly before the Clone Wars, but only by wealthy single men. At the time of the New Republic, the planet had a population of 300,000. Leria Kerlsil was the only planet known to be home to Life-bearers, also known as life-witches.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Ambush at Corellia (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Cracken's Threat Dossier (As "Leria Kersil")
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia