Level 1313 was a level on the metropolitan world of Coruscant, so named because it was located one thousand, three hundred, and thirteen levels from the core of Coruscant, which was accessed by the underworld portal. It was part of Coruscant's criminal underworld and was the location of numerous crimes. 1313 was Coruscant's most infamous level, a dungeon so deep that the world above forgot about it, filled with shattered conduits, fungus on the walls and criminal gangs.
Behind the scenesEdit
Originally, Level 1313 was developed by George Lucas for the unproduced Star Wars live-action television series along with the character Saw Gerrera. However, due to budget concerns, the series was put on hold and Level 1313 was introduced in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi" (Appears in flashback(s))
- "Kindred Spirits"—Star Wars Insider 159 (Mentioned only)
- Dark Disciple
- Dark Disciple audiobook
- The Clone Wars: Season Seven
- Star Wars Adventures: Return to Vader's Castle 3 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Target Vader 1
- Aftermath audiobook