- "This poor example should not dictate sweeping policy changes. Do not let the actions of two corrupt Senators paint the entire body as corrupt."
- ―Lexi Dio, about the scandal following the Battle of Duro
Senator Dio represented the agricultural world of Uyter, and was a member of the Loyalist Committee. She was surrounded by a group of Uyter-born advisors, including Half'pelt Sen, Benet Pryer, Tavah Whey Term and Mages Jink.
In 22 BBY, shortly before the Clone Wars, Senator Dio attended a fundraiser in favor of the Refugee Relief Movement held at the Xenvaer Civic Auditorium on Alsakan. The journalist Dyslogia Twang described her look as "atrocious" and "infratacky".
Dio was in Supreme Chancellor Palpatine's office when Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala retransmitted a message sent by Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi to warn the Republic that the Confederacy of Independent Systems had built an army of droids on Geonosis.
During the Clone Wars, Senator Dio continued to oppose limiting the power of the Galactic Senate, especially in the crisis following the Battle of Duro in 20 BBY. Sometime later, she was assassinated and replaced by Malé-Dee.
Behind the scenesEdit
- (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- "Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 15:3:29"—Star Wars Insider 76
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Visual Dictionary
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 130 (DIO 1-2, Lexi Dio)
- "Who's Who in the Delegation of 2000"—Star Wars Insider 85
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Annual 2009 (Misspelled as "Lexie Dio")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 12
- Star Wars: Galactic Files Series 2 (Card: Lexi Dio (Uyter Senator))