Lexi Dio was an assault bomber used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic. The vessel shared its name with Senator Lexi Dio. In 1 BBY, it fought alongside other Rebel starships, including Captain Juno Eclipse's Salvation, to defend against an Imperial assault on a Rebel fleet hidden near the Itani Nebula. It was the first ship to be destroyed during the battle when seven small vessels attacked the Rebel starships. Lexi Dio was already badly damaged when four of the ships blasted it with missiles, which split it from nose to stern. The instant loss of compression resulted in the deaths of everyone aboard. Captain Eclipse responded to the attack by ordering the fleet to disperse.
Behind the scenesEdit
Lexi Dio appeared in the The Force Unleashed II novelization, written by Sean Williams and published in 2010. Although several starships are seen as part of the fleet in the video game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, released the same year, the game does not make a specific mention of Lexi Dio.
- The Force Unleashed II novelization (First appearance, simultaneous with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II audiobook)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with The Force Unleashed II novelization)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 The Force Unleashed II novelization
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II comic, and by extension the larger Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II project, including The Force Unleashed II novelization, is set in 1 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II