- "I'm doing my best, but the Republic's stretched thin. Command tells me two weeks—"
- ―Liagri informs Brant Organa of the situation with the sensor arrays
Liagri was a Twi'lek male who served as a sergeant in the Republic Army during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire. During the war, he was stationed on the planet Alderaan, where he aided the Great House of Organa in the Alderaan Civil War, fought between the various Great Houses. In the year 3643 BBY, Duke Brant Organa contacted Liagri about a failed attempt to repair a set of sensor arrays that had been damaged by soldiers of the rival House of Thul. Liagri, however, informed Organa that no Republic troops were available to help immediately. A Republic-aligned individual then approached Liagri and offered to repair the sensors, which the individual successfully did.
Biography[edit | edit source]
- "Say again, Duke Brant– the sensor repairs failed? This is our fourth attempt. You say it was House Thul forces again?"
- ―Liagri receives a report from Brant Organa
During the Cold War, the Twi'lek male Liagri served the Galactic Republic as part of the Republic Army, fighting against the resurgent Sith Empire. By the year 3643 BBY, he held the rank of sergeant and was stationed on the planet Alderaan aiding the House of Organa, one of the Great Houses of Alderaan, in the Alderaan Civil War, a power struggle between all of the Great Houses.
During that year, while Liagri was in the area known as Foothill Paths, he was contacted via hologram by Duke Brant Organa of House Organa, who informed him that the fourth attempt to repair a number of coastal sensor arrays in areas nearby, including the Apalis Coast and Alsakan Lowlands, had failed. The sabotage of the arrays had been carried out by forces of the House of Thul, an Imperial-backed rival to House Organa, which had also prevented further repair attempts. Organa's men needed the arrays to track the Thul troops' advance, but Liagri told the duke that Republic forces were spread too thin to help and that the next attempt at repairs would only be completed in two weeks' time, which the duke concluded would not be quick enough to save himself or his troops.
As Liagri gave Organa the bad news, a Republic-aligned individual approached the sergeant and offered to help repair the arrays. Liagri and Organa gave the individual coordinates for the sensors and told the individual to fire a flare gun from a broken bridge on the Frostflower Path in the Alsakan Lowlands once the task was complete. The individual went on to successfully repair each of the arrays.
Personality and traits[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- "Duke Brant Organa? Come in, Duke Brant? Blast this comm signal!"
- ―Liagri's dialogue if players refuse to accept the request
Liagri first appeared in 2011's Star Wars: The Old Republic, an MMORPG video game released by BioWare. Liagri serves as the starting point for the Republic quest "Coastal Safeguards." This quest is optional, and players may refuse to take it; however, this article assumes they finish it as part of 100 percent game completion.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Republic Mission: "Coastal Safeguards" on Alderaan
- Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, and , it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for all classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.