The Liberty was a MC80 Liberty Type Heavy Star Cruiser of the MC80 Star Cruiser line that served in the Alliance Fleet during the Galactic Civil War. The ship served as Corona Squadron's headquarters, and notably participated in the decisive battle fought at Endor, where it was the first victim of the second Death Star.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Liberty was much larger and more sophisticated than most starships in the Alliance Fleet. Since MC80s were designed for the comfort of the Mon Calamari, indoor temperatures were higher than average, and the humidity in the air was intense. Because of that, the conditions aboard the Liberty were most uncomfortable for human crew members.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Lost Stars (First identified as Liberty)
- Lost Stars webcomic
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- "Blade Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 149–150 (Indirect mention only)
- "The Levers of Power"—The Rise of the Empire
- Aftermath (In flashback(s))
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Armada – Upgrade Card Collection (Card: )