She was born during the early years of the Rebellion. Mon Mothma often wished she could retire from service and devote herself to her. At some point after Emperor Palpatine's death, Lieda recovered from some unspecified ailment or injury on New Alderaan.
During her time on the planet, she was the only person who saw behind a confident face of her mother and how much she had added for years. After the uprising on Almas, she and her mother traveled to Coruscant and spent several years together.
- Entrenched (Mentioned only)
- Dark Empire Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- "Ask the Master"—Star Wars Insider 82
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia