Description[edit | edit source]
The light repeating blaster was a lighter version of a regular repeating blaster. This weapon was legally restricted to military use in most instances.
One of the most widespread light repeating blasters was the T-21 model used by Imperial stormtroopers. Other models were used by heavily-armed infantry troopers in various armies, including the Royal Naboo Security Forces.
A typical power capacity for a light repeating blaster was 30 blasts. Light repeating blasters were more powerful than typical blasters, but the high rate of fire meant that it was easy for the user to waste its blasts. A power generator could be connected to this weapon for longer use.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Slight differences in this weapon's range is presented in the Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook, namely, an optimum range of up to 45 meters and a maximum range of up to 450 meters. In Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, its range was lower, at 28 meters.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace video game (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Escape from the Death Star
- The Jewel of Yavin
- "To Fight Another Day"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6
- "Only Droids Serve the Maker"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- "The Ando Project"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11
- Imperial Double-Cross
- "Escape from Balis-Baurgh"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- "Plant Food"—The Kathol Outback
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star