While the Jedi Order generally had no use for blasters, Force-users during the reign of the Galactic Empire often needed to conceal their relationship with the Force, and could not rely on using their lightsabers openly. Through customization, a second emitter could be added to the hilt that would release the weapon's energy as a projectile similar to a blaster bolt. Because the energy released was not encased within the focusing field that shaped the blade of a lightsaber, the bolts fired from the pistol hilt weakened rapidly as its coherence declined. These short-range stun bolts still caused some shock, but were not as effective as a blaster or lightsaber blade.
- Endless Vigil (as Pistol Hilt)
- Star Wars Rebels (Set: 75090 Ezra's Speeder Bike)
- Star Wars Rebels (Set: 75158 Rebel Combat Frigate)
- Disciples of Harmony (as Stun Pistol attachment)
- Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi (as Lightsaber Blaster)