During the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire, a crew was led by Rebel Alliance Commander Lina Graf that utilized the Auric. After a dogfight against Imperial TIE fighters left the Auric damaged, the crew crash landed on the planet Mustafar at the base of Fortress Vader.
During a mission for the Rebel Alliance, Lina Graf and her crew were shot down in their ship, the Auric, by Imperial TIE fighters and forced to crash land on the planet of Mustafar.
- Tales from Vader's Castle 1: The Haunting of the Ghost (First appearance)
- Tales from Vader's Castle 2: Count Dooku: Prince of Darkness!
- Tales from Vader's Castle 3: The Briar Witch
- "Droid Hunters"—Star Wars Adventures Free Comic Book Day 2019
- Tales from Vader's Castle 4: Night of the Gorax
- Tales from Vader's Castle 5: The Terror of Darth Vader
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Tales from Vader's Castle 1: The Haunting of the Ghost
- ↑ During the mission, Lina Graf was a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, placing the mission after the Declaration of the Rebel Alliance. Star Wars: On the Front Lines states that the Declaration of the Rebel Alliance took place two years before the Battle of Yavin. Since the Battle of Yavin occurred in 0 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, it can be deduced that the mission must have taken place after 2 BBY.
- ↑ Tales from Vader's Castle 5: The Terror of Darth Vader