The Lipsec system was a star system located within the Koradin sector, a part of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. The system was situated at the endpoint of the Lipsec Run hyperlane, which connected it to the Virgillia system.
The area of space surrounding the Lipsec system was explored between the years 1000 and 25 BBY. During the early phase of the Clone Wars in 22 BBY, the Nineteenth Sector Army of the Galactic Republic was charged with the defense of the system's vicinity against the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The population of the Lipsec system around the year 25 ABY was between 1 million to 10 million.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook