- "Bartender. Drink-keeper. Peddler of strange liqueurs!"
- ―Sinjir Rath Velus, to Pok
Liqueur was an alcoholic beverage. Types of liqueur included Cantonican cactus liqueur and Riosan liqueur. One night, when former Imperial loyalty officer Sinjir Rath Velus visited Pok's Place, a cantina on Akiva, he drunkenly addressed the bartender, a Mon Calamari named Pok, as "peddler of strange liqueurs". Drunk on mead and liqueur, he then proceeded to pick a fight with a group of Imperial soldiers.
- Aftermath (First mentioned)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- "Rules of the Game"—Canto Bight (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- Liqueur on Wikipedia